Yale takes safety very seriously and provides the following services to the Yale community:
• Yale Police:
On-campus emergency: 911
Lost and found: 203-432-4400
Victim Services: 203-432-4418
• Blue security phones with blue lights above them are located throughout the campus. In case of an emergency, simply press the emergency button on the phone; and police will be dispatched to your location.
• A night shuttle service is available for transportation within the campus and to/from your home. Visit Nighttime Routes website for the schedule and a map.
• Uniformed walking escorts are available by calling 203-432-WALK (203-432-9255).
• The Office of Environmental Health and Safety ( EHS website, 203-785-3550) provides monitoring and mandatory training sessions for those who work with chemicals, radioisotopes, infectious agents, and other potentially dangerous research materials.
• To review a comprehensive listing of all the campus safety measures that the University offers, visit the Campus Safety website.
• Watch Yale’s Public Safety Orientation Video: https://youtu.be/FDbKuWP1ylU (Technical notes: The links above will take you to the videos on YouTube. They are unlisted, so they cannot be searched on YouTube’s site. Clicking on the links will play the videos in YouTube, but they also can be embedded in the appropriate web page, where the video will play in the context of the page, not in YouTube. Captions are embedded.)