Free NPA Membership
Yale is an institutional member of the National Postdoctoral Association (NPA). All postdocs at Yale have FREE Affiliate membership, if you sign up by following the instructions below:
1. Go to: NPA website
2. Click on Join the NPA today link at the bottom
3. Choose Affiliate Membership and enter your information. You must have a valid Yale e-mail address to sign up.
Why Should YOU Join the NPA?
Mission of the NPA:
The NPA is a 501(c)3 nonprofilt associate, headquatered in Washington, D.C. The NPA was established in 2003 to improve the postdoctoral experience by supporting enhanced research training, and a culture of enhanced professional growth to benefit scholarship and innovation.
What the NPA Does:
- Promote positive change in the postdoctoral experience.
- Develop and provide resources the postdoctoral scholars and administrators need for success.
- Provide opportunities for the postdoctoral community to connect.
NPA Membership Benefits:
- Leadership and professional development opportunities through volunteer service.
- Opportunities to make your voice heard on national postdoctorial issues.
- Subscriptions to the NPA e-alerts and The POSTDOCket (quarterly newsletter).
- Reduced meeting registration fees, as well as other discounts.
- Access to members-only Web content.