We strongly urge you to take advantage of the workshops offered by the Funding Resource Center within the Office of Sponsored Projects. These workshops for faculty and trainees will help you to identify funding opportunities for your research and prepare successful, well-targeted grant applications.
The programs listed below are presented regularly.
- How To Write A Successful R01
- Developing A Funded Research Program
- Science Writing for Grants (and Manuscripts)
- How to Write A Compelling Grant Abstract: A Hands-On, Skill-Building Workshop
- All About Career Awards: Applications, Review, and Stepping Stones to Funding Your Future
- Show Me The Money: Using Online Databases to Identify Funding Opportunities for Your Research
- Behind the Scenes at NSF, DOE, DOD and Other Funding Agencies: An Insiders’ Perspective on Grant Review
- Behind the Scenes at NIH: Study Section Members Share Their Experience with Application Review
- Revising and Resubmitting: Practical Considerations Based on the Psychology of Re-Reviews
- Funding Q&A Clinic: Get your questions answered in an informal setting