The postdoctoral appointee is expected to:
- Fulfill specific research and training objectives;
- Conform with ethical research standards of the University;
- Comply with all relevant federal, state and municipal regulations and guidelines that relate to human subjects research, the care and use of laboratory animals, and the use of hazardous materials;
- Comply with all relevant University policies; and
- Record and document research results appropriately.
If the appointee will be engaged in other specific activities, such as teaching, these expectations should be stated in the letter of appointment or in a subsequent written communication.